Monday, March 16, 2015

Crazy things! Is it God?

Guys just a few moments of your time. I would like to tell you about a crazy plan that's getting ready to take shape. This guy I know who has no real experience other than business is planning to change directions and go in a completely different direction job wise. He is good at what he does and so it really doesn't make sense. In fact the job he is planning to make a living at is not new to him, but it has only been a side job until now.

What makes a man give up a good job, risk the welfare of his family? Did I mention he has a baby, less than a year old! It doesn't make any sense when we look at it rationally.

Ok. I have a confession. The guy is me. The reason is simple God has told me to. I have begun working to transition from bi-vocational work to full time ministry.

I would ask for prayers of support during this time. Please pray God's to come to light as this journey begins. Thank you guys.




- MZG

No comments:

Post a Comment