Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I dont like that kind of worship...........



We hear a lot about this church or that church has better worship, or I like this type of worship. I even found myself having that conversation Sunday.

I came out of my prayer time today convicted. God asked me if I worshiped before I got to service or if I waited on someone else to create the atmosphere. He said David danced till his clothes fell off, but he didn’t wait till he got to the temple and he didn’t wait till God’s presence got there. He danced on the way and brought the presence of God with him.

So if worship isn’t the way you want it, is it because God isn’t good? Maybe you can’t look past the style? Is it because you like your worship routine more than you like worshiping God? Or is God presence not there because you didn’t bring him with you with the spirit of worship like David did?

People say we need to rebuild the house of David and be a people of worship in church.

I say God wants a people like David who will worship on the way to church and bring his presence with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment